Dr. Priya Chinnappa
MBBS, Diplomate of the American Board of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism,FACE
+91- 984 510 8321
Dr. Priya is a highly skilled Endocrinologist, having a rich experience of over a decade in this field.
- After completing her MBBS, Dr. Priya went to USA where she has worked at reputed St. Vincent’s Hospital,Case Western University, Cleveland.
- She pursued her Fellowship in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism at Cleveland Clinic Foundation, USA.
- She is certified by the American College of Endocrinology to perform Thyroid ultrasound and ultrasound guided biopsies and also is ISCD Certified Bone Densitometrist.
- Chinnappa P, Taguba L, Arciaga R et al “Detection of thyrotropin receptor mRNA and thyroglobulin mRNA in peripheral blood of patients with thyroid disease: sensitive and specific markers for thyroid cancer”
- Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism 2004: 89: 3705
- Flesariu M, Chinnappa P, Skugor M et al “Successful treatment of Sulfonylurea-Induced Prolonged Hypoglycemia with the use of Octreotide” Endocrine Practice 2006: 12(6): 635.
- ES Siraj, C. Abacan, P. Chinnappa et al “Risk Factors and Outcomes Associated with Post Transplant Diabetes Mellitus in Kidney Transplant Recipients” Transplant Proceedings 2010 42, 1685-1689.
- “Endocrine Evaluation after Endoscopic Third Ventriculostomy: Dynamic Testing of the Adrenal Axis”
- Indian Medical Association
- The Endocrine Society
- American Association Of Clinical Endocrinologists